More from Specials »
What does one make of 2017? Will it be better than 2016 or worse? Of course, we can’t forecast how the new year will shape up. Nonetheless, Mint’s team of reporters and editors have put together a special package on the trends, people and numbers to watch for in 2017 to get a sense of the next 12 months.
- Rahul Gandhi has seriously hurt image of Indian politician before world: Arun Jaitley
- HDFC Bank Q1 profit rises 18% at Rs4,601 crore
- Day after PM Modi hug, Rahul says only love, compassion can build a nation
- State-actors likely behind Singapore cyberattack: experts
- CAG puts spanner on GE’s diesel loco manufacturing unit in Bihar