More from Specials »
What does one make of 2017? Will it be better than 2016 or worse? Of course, we can’t forecast how the new year will shape up. Nonetheless, Mint’s team of reporters and editors have put together a special package on the trends, people and numbers to watch for in 2017 to get a sense of the next 12 months.
- Sterlite protests land a blow to Vedanta’s Anil Agarwal ambitions
- Sterlite protests: DMK, allies call for day-long Tamil Nadu bandh tomorrow
- Vedanta warns of aluminium production cuts on coal curbs
- India-Netherlands ties: Modi welcomes Dutch PM Mark Rutte
- Europe’s biggest fund says Indian bond gloom to last a year