Usain Bolt bows out in agony
London: Sprint superstar Usain Bolt ended his illustrious career in agony as he injured himself while running the last lap of the 4x100m relay race in the World Championships in London.
Bolt, who was anchoring the Jamaican tea, limped after running a few meters and fell down on the ground in pain, holding his head with both hands in dejection.
Great Britain won the gold in 37.47 seconds while United States (37.52) and Japan (388.04) took the silver and bronze respectively. PTI
- JD (S) releases 3D game to shed anti-urban image
- Steve Smith admit ball tampering in 3rd test against South Africa
- Students march across US demanding stricter gun laws after mass shootings
- IIM-Ahmedabad raises PG management program fee to Rs22 lakh
- RLD, Nishad Party expel MLAs for cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections in UP