Usain Bolt bows out in agony
London: Sprint superstar Usain Bolt ended his illustrious career in agony as he injured himself while running the last lap of the 4x100m relay race in the World Championships in London.
Bolt, who was anchoring the Jamaican tea, limped after running a few meters and fell down on the ground in pain, holding his head with both hands in dejection.
Great Britain won the gold in 37.47 seconds while United States (37.52) and Japan (388.04) took the silver and bronze respectively. PTI
- HUL Q3 results today: What to look out for
- Former Trump aide Steve Bannon refuses to comply with House subpoena
- Nations to consider more North Korea sanctions, US warns on military option
- Donald Trump’s health excellent, fit for presidency: White House doctor
- Aadhaar legal validity: SC constitution bench to commence hearing today