More from hr »Next
Wed, Apr 18 2018. 05 58 PM IST
The railways has scraped the provision of minimum educational qualification for giving jobs on compassionate grounds to the wives or widows of its employees, who died in service or retired for medical reasons
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Lack of vendor capacity seen as hurdle for Maruti Suzuki’s future growth
- What 4 years of Modi government meant for your personal finance
- The Times They Are a Changin’: Delhi joins Bob Dylan birthday bash
- How does the Narendra Modi government score on welfare schemes?