More from Assembly Elections 2018 »Next
Tue, Dec 11 2018. 08 39 AM IST
Today’s results of the five state elections – particularly Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh – are significant because it will be a key test for the Rahul Gandhi-led Congress party to improve its track record in a BJP-ruled state before general elections next year.
Tue, Dec 11 2018. 07 16 AM IST
Assembly Election Results 2018: Counting for all the 678 seats in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Telangana and Mizoram began from 8 am today. Exit poll results have thrown up a mixed bag by predicting a close fight between BJP and the Congress in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. In Rajasthan, the prediction is against BJP while Mizoram also looks like a tie between Congress and Mizo National Front (MNF). In Telangana, exit polls are clearly in favour of TRS.
Tue, Dec 11 2018. 07 06 AM IST
Tue, Dec 11 2018. 06 23 AM IST
Assembly Election Results 2018 LIVE updates: BJP trailing in MP, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, TRS leading in Telangana
Election Results 2018: Live updates and developments on assembly election results of Madhya Pradesh (MP), Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Telangana and Mizoram being declared by the Election Commission today
- Markets, rupee and bond prices fall after RBI chief Urjit Patel resigns
- Sensex plunges over 1,200 points in two days: 10 updates
- Retaining Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh is key for Modi
- Rupee plunges against US dollar after Urjit Patel’s shock exit: 5 things to know
- Assembly elections 2018: What is at stake for Rahul Gandhi?