More from latest news »PrevNext
Tue, Dec 11 2018. 08 39 AM IST
Today’s results of the five state elections – particularly Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh – are significant because it will be a key test for the Rahul Gandhi-led Congress party to improve its track record in a BJP-ruled state before general elections next year.
Tue, Dec 11 2018. 07 37 AM IST
When governments are in charge of monetary policy, they’re tempted to take chances with inflation to spur short-term growth. An independent central bank can more readily gain investors’ trust that inflation will be kept under control
Tue, Dec 11 2018. 07 06 AM IST
Telangana Election Results 2018 : With leads in 87 seats, K Chandrashekhar Rao led TRS is staring at landslide victory in Telangana. Celebrations began in the TRS office. KRC, son KTR, and nephew Harish Rao are leading with big margins
- TRS leading in 87 seats, staring at landslide victory
- Telangana Election Results 2018: TRS leading in 87 seats, staring at landslide victory
- RBI slaps Rs 1 crore fine on Indian Bank for violating cyber security norms
- Where is the wrath of the markets?
- With TRS victory, eastern India remains a non-BJP, non-Congress bastion