More from energy »Next
Tue, May 22 2018. 09 43 AM IST
While the Narendra Modi government has ruled out any ‘knee-jerk reaction’ to fuel price rise and says it has no control over pricing, Indian Oil and others refrained from increasing petrol and diesel prices for 20 days during Karnataka elections
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Lack of vendor capacity seen as hurdle for Maruti Suzuki’s future growth
- What 4 years of Modi government meant for your personal finance
- The Times They Are a Changin’: Delhi joins Bob Dylan birthday bash
- How does the Narendra Modi government score on welfare schemes?