More from media »Next
Fri, Jan 18 2019. 09 05 AM IST
The results suggest that Netflix’s unprecedented spending spree on new movies and shows may not pay off as quickly as expected — despite the buzz for hugely popular hits like the horror movie “Bird Box,” which was seen by 80 million subscribers.
- 2nd Trump-Kim summit to take place at end of February
- To boost confidence in oil cut, OPEC issues quota list
- China said to offer path to end US trade imbalance
- BlackRock, Goldman said to move some fund managers to US if no-deal Brexit
- RBI governor Shaktikanta Das sees inflation assessment as a challenge