More from infotech »Next
Tue, Oct 16 2018. 10 40 AM IST
The ITServe Alliance in its lawsuit filed last week alleged that the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has recently begun a practice of approving H-1B petitions for shorter than three years durations.
- Cash-strapped IL&FS wants government to bail it out
- ArcelorMittal’s Essar Steel acquisition: Who wins, who loses
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end
- The $41 billion wealth gap that divides the Ambani brothers
- Amritsar train accident: A tragedy that was waiting to happen