Pakistani authorities have claimed that the shoes worn by wife of Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav during a meeting with his family at the Foreign Office in Islamabad had a chip, or a camera or a recorder in them. Meanwhile, India has responded, saying ‘nothing can be more absurd.’
More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Jun 22 2018. 08 37 AM IST
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices