What is 5/20 rule?
The 5/20 rule is set by the Indian Aviation Ministry under which domestic carriers are required to have five years of operational experience and a fleet of minimum 20 aircraft in order to receive permission to operate overseas flights. This norm is applicable to all commercial aviation organisations flying passengers
- DGCA advises airlines not to overprice air tickets to Kerala
- Tech, not Turkey, proves catalyst behind global sell-off
- Why Zuckerberg buying Messi’s magic on TV is a perfect game for Facebook
- Tencent stuns with first profit drop in a decade
- Proxy advisory firm seeks change in voting rules for related-party transactions