US senate panel concludes Putin meddled to help elect Trump
A US senate panel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 elections has reaffirmed a determination by the American intelligence community that Moscow meddled in the polls to harm Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency. The Senate report comes ahead of Trump’s summit with Putin in Helsinki on July 16, at which Trump is expected to raise the issue of Russian interference in the polls. The committee continues to probe the meddling and plans to address related issues in subsequent findings. One of the issues it will investigate is an allegation by former British spy Christopher Steele, that Kremlin has some damaging information on Trump.
- We are changing the narrative by bringing news in a streamable format: Megha Tata
- Facebook, Google to tackle spread of fake news, advisors want more
- Iran says Donald Trump ‘main culprit’ of oil price hikes
- Tata Steel may invest ₹300-400 crore in Usha Martin in FY20: report
- CCEA approves new domestic terminal building at Patna airport