North Korea threatens to cancel Kim-Trump summit
North Korea has put a question mark on the 12 June summit between Kim Jong Un and US president Donald Trump. The North’s official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on 16 May also said in a statement that Pyongyang had suspended high-level talks with South Korea. The reason for North’s action are the ongoing military exercises between Seoul and Washington that Pyongyang has long claimed are invasion rehearsals.
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June