North Korea threatens to cancel Kim-Trump summit
North Korea has put a question mark on the 12 June summit between Kim Jong Un and US president Donald Trump. The North’s official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on 16 May also said in a statement that Pyongyang had suspended high-level talks with South Korea. The reason for North’s action are the ongoing military exercises between Seoul and Washington that Pyongyang has long claimed are invasion rehearsals.
- Tesla starts taking orders for shorter-range $45,000 Model 3
- Mindtree shares slump over 16%, m-cap falls by ₹2,593 crore
- Facebook hires Nick Clegg as head of global affairs
- India’s festival demand for gold dims as price rally bites
- Germany’s transport authority orders Opel to recall 73,000 diesel vehicles worldwide