A portrait of a village on the Border
Hunderman is one of many villages in Jammu and Kashmir that continues to face the trauma inflicted by an uncertain border. It has witnessed four wars and been part of two nations. As the Line of Control has shifted, homes, families and lovers have been torn apart. This is a story of a village that is its own country.
- IndiGo remains top airline in India with 41% market share in May
- Will new Brylcreem ads from HUL change male grooming advertising?
- Minority investors divided over changes at ICICI Bank
- How PNB fraud happened? A 162-page report lays bare the lapses
- Bitcoin, ripple prices fall after $32 million stolen from Korean exchange