Infosys results: Top five things to watch out for
Can Infosys cheer investors before the Diwali festival next month? We highlight five things to watch for in Infosys’s second quarter results that will be declared Tuesday. Infosys is estimated to post sequential dollar revenue growth of 2.4% in the July-September period, according to some analysts.
- The concept of side-pocketing, how it matters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says new tech regulation ‘inevitable’
- Date of acquisition for under-construction house a matter of debate
- Explained: What is top-up health insurance and how should you use it?
- Retail investors skewed towards equity asset; it is time to shift from products to solutions