Dollar getting strong against other currencies: Market expert
Indian rupee hit an all-time low of 74.45 against the US dollar on Thursday. Market expert Sunil Shah reacted on the same and said that Dollar is getting stronger than other currencies instead of rupee becoming weaker. Traders are cautious ahead of retail inflation and Index of Industrial Production data due on Friday. According to Bloomberg analyst poll, CPI will be at 4% for September month from 3.69% a month ago. IIP will be at 3.9% for August versus 6.6% last month.
- Infosys built its global machine with Indian workers. But what about ‘Hire Americans’?
- Federal Bank posts marginal growth in quarterly profit
- Diesel price in Delhi touches new high, reverses fuel price reduction by Centre
- Railways may remove curtains from AC train coaches
- Honor 8X launched at Rs 14,999 with Kirin 710 SoC, AI enabled dual cameras: Price, specifications, offers