Panasonic India to diversify portfolio of services
Panasonic India registered revenues of ₹10,200 crore in financial year 2018, up from ₹9,600 crore a year-ago. Panasonic India plans to evolve from selling consumer appliances such as a televisions or refrigerators to providing complete solutions for a house or community, said Manish Sharma, president and CEO, Panasonic India and South Asia. This includes security and surveillance systems. In Japan, the company is also known to build houses and provide everything that a household requires, from living spaces to kitchen solutions.
- #10YearChallenge: The meme game that’s taking the Internet by storm
- Theresa May government faces no-confidence vote after Brexit defeat
- US retailer Sears saved from the brink for time being: reports
- Sabarimala row: After the Left’s lakhs-strong ‘Women’s Wall’, the Right’s to rally lakhs of pro-ban supporters in Kerala
- MoS Railways Manoj Sinha demands more power for RPF