Panasonic India to diversify portfolio of services
Panasonic India registered revenues of ₹10,200 crore in financial year 2018, up from ₹9,600 crore a year-ago. Panasonic India plans to evolve from selling consumer appliances such as a televisions or refrigerators to providing complete solutions for a house or community, said Manish Sharma, president and CEO, Panasonic India and South Asia. This includes security and surveillance systems. In Japan, the company is also known to build houses and provide everything that a household requires, from living spaces to kitchen solutions.
- India seeks middle ground with US and Iran as sanctions near
- Fissures in Karnataka Congress as senior leader Patil criticizes minister Shivakumar
- India-Sri Lanka talks to focus on development
- New RBI norms put mobile wallets on par with payments banks
- Karantaka bypolls: Congress, JD(S) put up a united face