Karnataka Elections 2018: Will the Karnataka election define national politics?
This election has been significant both for the BJP and Congress. A victory in Karnataka, that is retaining the state, will be a morale booster for the Congress party, whereas for the BJP it’s seen as a referendum of Modi’s economic policy as well as an opportunity to increase the BJP’s influence in certain states. Will the Karnataka election define national politics?
- To boost confidence in oil cut, OPEC issues quota list
- China said to offer path to end US trade imbalance
- BlackRock, Goldman said to move some fund managers to US if no-deal Brexit
- RBI governor Shaktikanta Das sees inflation assessment as a challenge
- Delhi HC sets aside arbitral award in favour of Reliance subsidiary over Airport Express metro line