Impact of higher food inflation on your weekly grocery bill
Fruit and vegetable prices are now 12.33% and 8.04% costlier than last year, pulses and sugar are surprisingly cheaper
A big cause of concern for every individual and household in India is inflation. Food inflation particularly has an immediate impact. According to the May 2018 data, price of housing has increased the most. In food items, fruits and vegetables have become more expensive, while pulses have become cheaper.
- Mint Insight: Analyzing the impact of an election year on the stock market
- IPOs of Bharat Hotels and Spandana Sphoorty get Sebi nod
- Gold prices down Rs 150 today as demand eases, silver rates fall
- Gold prices surge to 2-year high on festive demand
- ICICI Bank offers full finance for car loans up to Rs 20 lakh in 4 hours