Yes Bank lists $600 million bond issue on India INX
Yes Bank debuts on Global Securities Market of India INX with $600 million bond issue under its maiden $1 billion medium term notes
Gandhinagar: Yes Bank on Wednesday announced the listing of its debut $600 million bond issue under its maiden $1 billion medium term notes (MTN) programme on Global Securities Market (GSM) of India INX.
The country’s first international exchange India INX, a subsidiary of BSE Ltd, is located at Gujarat International Finance Tec City’s (GIFT City) International Financial Services Centre (IFSC), Gandhinagar.
The listing ceremony held at GIFT City was presided over by Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani. This is the largest debut international bond issuance by an Indian bank, the company said in its statement.
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies