Yes Bank lists $600 million bond issue on India INX
Gandhinagar: Yes Bank on Wednesday announced the listing of its debut $600 million bond issue under its maiden $1 billion medium term notes (MTN) programme on Global Securities Market (GSM) of India INX.
The country’s first international exchange India INX, a subsidiary of BSE Ltd, is located at Gujarat International Finance Tec City’s (GIFT City) International Financial Services Centre (IFSC), Gandhinagar.
The listing ceremony held at GIFT City was presided over by Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani. This is the largest debut international bond issuance by an Indian bank, the company said in its statement.
- India congratulates China on its election as vice-president of FATF
- MWC 2018: Samsung Galaxy S9 is not fixing what already works well, but packs better cameras
- MWC 2018: Nokia looks at the past and the future, and tries to perfect both
- Worker rights in India:when actions fail words
- Do companies walk the talk on investing in communities?