How concentrated is your mutual fund scheme?
Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings
Most mutual fund schemes diversify across stocks and sectors. But sometimes managers follow a concentrated strategy either due to a scheme’s mandate or because of the manager’s style. If these stock prices go up, the net asset value tends to rise sharply. But a concentrated portfolio can also backfire if the strategy goes wrong. Diversified funds, too, can hold a concentration of their larger holdings and a much more diversified portfolio among the smaller holdings. Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings.
- Supreme Court’s decision on Aadhaar: impact on tax compliance
- Sensex, BSE MidCap valuation gap shrinks sharply in FY19
- Gold prices today rise by nearly Rs 200, silver rates recover
- Oil trades below $70 as stockpile gain counters US-Saudi row
- Deals Buzz: Reliance to buy majority stake in Hathway, Den Networks for Rs 5,230 crore
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed
- ACC’s operating margins feel the stress as cost pressures grow
- Federal Bank rides out Kerala floods but growth metrics need to sustain
- RIL’s consumer businesses deliver on growth; investments stay high
- Hero MotoCorp Q2: Costs apply brakes on profit growth