How concentrated is your mutual fund scheme?
Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings
Most mutual fund schemes diversify across stocks and sectors. But sometimes managers follow a concentrated strategy either due to a scheme’s mandate or because of the manager’s style. If these stock prices go up, the net asset value tends to rise sharply. But a concentrated portfolio can also backfire if the strategy goes wrong. Diversified funds, too, can hold a concentration of their larger holdings and a much more diversified portfolio among the smaller holdings. Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings.
- Where is the wrath of the markets?
- Markets, rupee recover slightly but analysts cautious on Urjit Patel’s exit
- Markets, rupee and bond prices fall after RBI chief Urjit Patel resigns
- Sensex recovers after a 500-point plunge: 10 updates
- Rupee plunges against US dollar after Urjit Patel’s shock exit: 5 things to know
Editor's Picks »
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices