Future Enterprises raises Rs300 crore via NCDs
Retail major Future Enterprises on Tuesday said it has raised Rs300 crore by allotting non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis
New Delhi:Homegrown retail major Future Enterprises on Tuesday said it has raised Rs300 crore by allotting non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
“The committee of directors of the company...considered, approved and allotted 1,200 secured redeemable non-convertible debentures of Rs10 lakh each and 1,800 secured, rated, redeemable non-convertible debentures of Rs10 lakh each aggregating to Rs300 crore on private placement basis,” the company said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Future Enterprises closed 0.64% up at Rs39.15 on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Won’t join NDA for 2019 elections, says Chandrababu Naidu
- Reliance Power Q1 profit rises 3% to Rs237.33 crore
- TMC will sweep in all 42 Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal, says Mamata Banerjee
- Rahul Gandhi has seriously hurt image of Indian politician before world: Arun Jaitley
- HDFC Bank Q1 profit rises 18% at Rs4,601 crore
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself