Future Enterprises raises Rs300 crore via NCDs
New Delhi:Homegrown retail major Future Enterprises on Tuesday said it has raised Rs300 crore by allotting non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
“The committee of directors of the company...considered, approved and allotted 1,200 secured redeemable non-convertible debentures of Rs10 lakh each and 1,800 secured, rated, redeemable non-convertible debentures of Rs10 lakh each aggregating to Rs300 crore on private placement basis,” the company said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Future Enterprises closed 0.64% up at Rs39.15 on BSE.
- PNB scam: Govt intervenes in Nirav Modi firms’ bankruptcy case in US
- World’s oldest person dies in Japan at age of 117
- Nirav Modi fraud: PNB moves recovery writ in Hong Kong court
- Q4 earnings, oil prices to chart equities market direction this week
- Iran threatens to ‘vigorously’ resume enrichment if US quits nuclear deal