Tracking inflation: 15 March 2018
Here is the inflation impact on different food and beverages
Last Published: Wed, Mar 14 2018. 05 52 PM IST
- Studds Accessories IPO gets Sebi approval
- Where the world’s smart money made and lost it in 2018
- Gold prices fall sharply today but silver rates steady
- Govt to launch Bharat 22 ETF follow on offer in February to raise ₹10,000 crore
- Your old SBI magstripe debit card won’t work after December 31: 5 things to know
A big cause of concern for every individual and household in India is inflation. Food inflation particularly has an immediate impact.
First Published: Wed, Mar 14 2018. 05 52 PM IST
Editor's Picks »
- Does Reliance Jio see need to deleverage?
- 4 years since Senvion sale, turnaround continues to elude Suzlon
- Falling fuel prices, new axle norms to help cement makers save freight cost
- Tailwinds of debt reduction and annuity sales drive DLF’s shares
- Expecting a quick recovery in rural consumption will be foolhardy