Bharat Dynamics IPO sees 46% subscription on Day 2
The Bharat Dynamics IPO received bids for 10,244,255 shares against the total issue size of 2,24,51,953 shares, NSE data showed
New Delhi: The initial public offering (IPO) of defence public sector undertaking, Bharat Dynamics Ltd, saw 46% subscription on the second day of bidding on Wednesday.
The Bharat Dynamics IPO, which aims to raise Rs960 crore, received bids for 10,244,255 shares against the total issue size of 2,24,51,953 shares, NSE data showed.
The category reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 50%, non institutional investors 8% and retail investors 57%.
The Bharat Dynamics IPO is of up to 22,451,953 equity shares and is scheduled to close on Thursday. The price band for the offer has been fixed at Rs413-428.
SBI Capital Markets, IDBI Capital Markets & Securities and YES Securities are managing the Bharat Dynamics IPO.
Editor's Picks »
- India slams Australia, others for criticizing farm support
- Govt draws up ₹ 1,500 crore plan to boost agri exports
- Chandrashekhar Azad: Most attacks against SCs have taken place in BJP-ruled states
- Opinion | Breaking the glass ceiling posed by caste
- Maoists kill TDP MLA, former Andhra MLA in Visakhapatnam
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude