Bharat Dynamics IPO sees 46% subscription on Day 2
The Bharat Dynamics IPO received bids for 10,244,255 shares against the total issue size of 2,24,51,953 shares, NSE data showed
New Delhi: The initial public offering (IPO) of defence public sector undertaking, Bharat Dynamics Ltd, saw 46% subscription on the second day of bidding on Wednesday.
The Bharat Dynamics IPO, which aims to raise Rs960 crore, received bids for 10,244,255 shares against the total issue size of 2,24,51,953 shares, NSE data showed.
The category reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 50%, non institutional investors 8% and retail investors 57%.
The Bharat Dynamics IPO is of up to 22,451,953 equity shares and is scheduled to close on Thursday. The price band for the offer has been fixed at Rs413-428.
SBI Capital Markets, IDBI Capital Markets & Securities and YES Securities are managing the Bharat Dynamics IPO.
- Studds Accessories IPO gets Sebi approval
- Where the world’s smart money made and lost it in 2018
- Gold prices fall sharply today but silver rates steady
- Govt to launch Bharat 22 ETF follow on offer in February to raise ₹10,000 crore
- Your old SBI magstripe debit card won’t work after December 31: 5 things to know
Editor's Picks »
- Does Reliance Jio see need to deleverage?
- 4 years since Senvion sale, turnaround continues to elude Suzlon
- Falling fuel prices, new axle norms to help cement makers save freight cost
- Tailwinds of debt reduction and annuity sales drive DLF’s shares
- Expecting a quick recovery in rural consumption will be foolhardy