Mint50 schemes to invest in - 29 June 2017
Here is a list of schemes that made it to Mint50.
This is a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. To see the list, click here.
The net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each mutual fund. The fund expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover ratio is ideal.
Editor's Picks »
- NCLAT refuses to allow second round of bidding for Bhushan Power and Steel
- Uber plans Paris flying-car lab in first R&D site outside US
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Competition commission orders probe against Grasim Industries
- PM Modi to visit Indonesia and Singapore from 29 May-2 June