Mint50 schemes to invest in - 29 June 2017
- Foodpanda, Uber take meal apps battle to Bangkok’s food paradise
- Yogi Adityanath completes first year as Uttar Pradesh CM, announces 4 lakh jobs
- Private fuel retailers double petrol, diesel market share: Oil ministry
- Nirav Modi indirectly challenging PMLA case through his firm: ED to HC
- Mohamed Salah’s miraculous season
This is a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. To see the list, click here.
The net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each mutual fund. The fund expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover ratio is ideal.