Mint50 schemes to invest in - 29 June 2017
Here is a list of schemes that made it to Mint50.
This is a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. To see the list, click here.
The net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each mutual fund. The fund expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover ratio is ideal.
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies