15 June 2017: Mint50 schemes to invest in
- Govt serious in bringing fugitive economic offenders to task: Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in China for talks with Wang Yi, SCO meet
- Make the best of technology to deal with administrative delays: Modi tells bureaucrats
- Amit Shah says ordinance shows Modi govt’s commitment to women’s safety
- Sanskrit most suitable for machine learning, AI: Ram Nath Kovind
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover is ideal.
You can view our complete list of Mint50 schemes here