Maruti Vitara Brezza crosses 1 lakh cumulative sales milestone
Vitara Brezza has been a game changer for Maruti Suzuki, says Maruti Suzuki India’s executive director, marketing and sales, RS Kalsi
- Demonetisation: Data on printing of Rs 2000, Rs 500 notes should be disclosed, says CIC
- Transfer of excess reserve may pull down credit rating of RBI: Raghuram Rajan
- India Inc. finds overseas loans easier amid liquidity crunch at home
- Madras HC refuses to vacate stay on online drug sales
- State banks do not have any plan to close ATMs: Govt
New Delhi: Country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) on Thursday said its compact SUV Vitara Brezza has crossed one lakh cumulative sales milestone in the domestic market.
The company had launched the vehicle in March 2016. Vitara Brezza was designed and developed in India by MSI R&D team using Suzuki’s core technology and global vehicle development processes.
“Vitara Brezza has been a game changer for Maruti Suzuki. With its bold and sporty looks, contemporary interiors and feature-rich character, Vitara Brezza has addressed all parameters that customers expect from a compact SUV,” MSI executive director marketing and sales RS Kalsi said in a statement.
Brezza is the first car in India to be certified for offset and side impact crash tests that will be enforced in country from October 2017 onwards.
Editor's Picks »
- Karnataka issues rules for preparing, distributing temple food
- France to introduce tax on global internet, technology firms
- Cyclone Phethai weakens after landfall near Kakinada
- New Xiaomi device spotted on TENAA; expect it to be a Redmi 7-series smartphone
- IPL 2019 auctions: 4 Indian cricketers who can earn big
- Does Reliance Jio see need to deleverage?
- 4 years since Senvion sale, turnaround continues to elude Suzlon
- Falling fuel prices, new axle norms to help cement makers save freight cost
- Tailwinds of debt reduction and annuity sales drive DLF’s shares
- Expecting a quick recovery in rural consumption will be foolhardy