Maruti Vitara Brezza crosses 1 lakh cumulative sales milestone
Vitara Brezza has been a game changer for Maruti Suzuki, says Maruti Suzuki India’s executive director, marketing and sales, RS Kalsi
- No concern on liquidity of NBFCs: SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar
- Infosys, TCS, 3 other IT firms shortlisted to implement RBI’s CIMS
- Over 40% firms feel RBI may further hike rates: CII survey
- Taiwan takes India to WTO’s safeguard committee on solar duty
- ONGC Videsh slapped with ₹7,666 crore service tax demand
New Delhi: Country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) on Thursday said its compact SUV Vitara Brezza has crossed one lakh cumulative sales milestone in the domestic market.
The company had launched the vehicle in March 2016. Vitara Brezza was designed and developed in India by MSI R&D team using Suzuki’s core technology and global vehicle development processes.
“Vitara Brezza has been a game changer for Maruti Suzuki. With its bold and sporty looks, contemporary interiors and feature-rich character, Vitara Brezza has addressed all parameters that customers expect from a compact SUV,” MSI executive director marketing and sales RS Kalsi said in a statement.
Brezza is the first car in India to be certified for offset and side impact crash tests that will be enforced in country from October 2017 onwards.
Editor's Picks »
- Opinion | Is Mohan Bhagwat steering RSS in a new direction?
- India slams Australia, others for criticizing farm support
- Govt draws up ₹ 1,500 crore plan to boost agri exports
- Chandrashekhar Azad: Most attacks against SCs have taken place in BJP-ruled states
- Opinion | Breaking the glass ceiling posed by caste
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude