ICSE, ISC Board result 2018: Swayam Das tops Class 10 with 99.4%, Class 12 pass percentage 96.21
The CISEC has declared the results of both Class 10 and 12 today on its official website cisce.org. Know how to check your results
New Delhi: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has declared the results for both ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) board exam on Monday at 3pm on its official website: cisce.org.
The overall pass percentage for ISC Class 12 exams is 96.21, while the pass percentage for ICSE Class 10 has been recorded at 98.51%. Navi Mumbai’s Swayam Das scores 99.4% marks in Class 10.
Seven students have topped the Class 12 exam with an identical score of 99.5%. Southern region has registered the highest pass percentage at 99.69 in ICSE Class 10.
CISCE has reduced the percentage required to clear the exam this year, which is expected to increase the overall pass percentage. The CISCE’s move is aimed at bringing rough parity with other educational boards in the country. This year ICSE students need 33% to qualify, ISC students need 35% to clear the board exams.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help check your results:
■ Log on to the official website www.cisce.org. Click on Refresh tab written after ICSE / ISC Results 2018.
■ Enter the Course Code, Candidate UID, Index number and the Captcha.
■ Click on the Show Result button to get the results.
■ Click on the Print Result button to get the Print .
■ To get ICSE Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883.
■ To get ISC Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS ISC<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883.
In 2017, Class 12th saw a pass percentage of 96.47, while 98.53% students passed class 10th. In the Class 12th examination, the pass percentage of girls was 97.73% while that of the boys stood at 95.39%.
Kolkata girl Ananya Maity was the Class 12th all India topper with 99.5%. Pune’s Muskan Abdulla Pathan and Bengaluru’s Ashwin Rao had jointly topped the class 10th exams with 99.4% each.
ICSE (class 10th) and ISC (class 12th) examination, 2017, showed a marginal increase in pass percentages over the previous year’s results, said Gerry Arathoon, CEO of the Council.
- UGC allows top universities and colleges to offer online courses
- Rajasthan board Class 12 result 2018: RBSE Commerce, Science results declared, 87.78% students pass
- CLAT 2018: Supreme Court to hear pleas challenging law entrance exam held on 13 May
- Tamil Nadu Class 10 SSLC result 2018 declared: Girls register over 99% pass percentage in Science
- HBSE Class 10 result 2018 declared: Girls outshine boys, Jind boy Kartik scores 498 marks
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars