CBSE paper leak: Delhi Police arrests 3 staffs of DAV School in Himachal’s Una
Delhi Police said the centre superintendent, a clerk, a peon of DAV School in Himachal Pradesh’s Una were today arrested to in connection with the leak of CBSE’s Class 12 Economics paper
New Delhi: Three staff members of a school in Himachal Pradesh were arrested on Saturday by the Delhi Police in connection with leak of CBSE’s Class 12 Economics paper, police said.
Centre superintendent Rakesh, clerk Amit and peon Ashok of DAV School in Himachal Pradesh’s Una district were arrested by the crime branch, a senior Delhi Police officer said.
The three accused were brought to the national capital from Una and after questioning they were arrested, the officer said.
A hand written copy of the economics paper was leaked through Whatsapp, a day before the examination on 26 March.
On 30 March, the CBSE announced that it would re-conduct the Class 12 Economics exam throughout the country on 25 April.
- IIM Ahmedabad to conduct management training programmes for CAs
- Azim Premji University, Shiv Nadar University, BHU and 15 others recommended for IoE status
- Coursera launches global MBA for APAC learners
- UPSC starts facility of withdrawal of application for CDS exam
- Like IITs, ISB sees huge jump in job offers
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position