CBSE paper leak: Delhi Police arrests 3 staffs of DAV School in Himachal’s Una
Delhi Police said the centre superintendent, a clerk, a peon of DAV School in Himachal Pradesh’s Una were today arrested to in connection with the leak of CBSE’s Class 12 Economics paper
New Delhi: Three staff members of a school in Himachal Pradesh were arrested on Saturday by the Delhi Police in connection with leak of CBSE’s Class 12 Economics paper, police said.
Centre superintendent Rakesh, clerk Amit and peon Ashok of DAV School in Himachal Pradesh’s Una district were arrested by the crime branch, a senior Delhi Police officer said.
The three accused were brought to the national capital from Una and after questioning they were arrested, the officer said.
A hand written copy of the economics paper was leaked through Whatsapp, a day before the examination on 26 March.
On 30 March, the CBSE announced that it would re-conduct the Class 12 Economics exam throughout the country on 25 April.
- How to crack GMAT? Coffee may help you, claims study
- CFA Institute adds cryptocurrencies, blockchain to its curriculum
- CBSE mulls challenging HC order on providing grace marks in NEET
- Jio Institute may lose top billing if it fails to perform: Govt
- IISc, 2 IITs among 6 in govt’s ‘institutes of eminence’ list
Editor's Picks »
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself