MP Board result 2018: Harshvardhan, Anamika top MPBSE Class 10 exams, 181 students score over 97%
The MPBSE has announced the results for Class 10 on Monday. Check results here or at the Madhya Pradesh board’s website mpbse.nic.in
New Delhi: Girls have performed better than boys in this year’s MP Class 10 board exam results, which were declared in capital Bhopal today by chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The overall pass percentage has been recorded at 66%, an improvement of over 17% from last year.
As many as 181 students have scored over 97% marks this year, while nearly 40% students have cleared the Class 10 exams in first division this year. Shajapur’s Harsvardhan Parmar and Vidhisha’s Anamika Sadh topped the Class 10 exams this year.
Last year, the overall pass percentage was 49.86% for Class 10 board exams. Devprakash Manjhi from Dabra near Gwalior topped the merit list last year. He secured 587 marks out of 600 marks. The pass percentage for girls was at 51.43% and for boys at 48.53%.
Nearly 20 lakh students appeared in the MP board exams this year with 11,48,098 students appearing in the Class 10 board examinations 2018 or High School Certificate (HSC) Examination 2018.
Students will now be able to check their results on the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal’s official website: mpbse.nic.in . Students can also check Class 10 board exam results here.
Here’s how to check the results on MP board’s official website:
■ Open the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) website: mpbse.nic.in
■ Find the tab or link for MPBSE Class 10 result 2018 and click on it.
■ Fill in the desired details and press enter.
■ Download or take screenshot for future reference.
■ Students can also get their results via SMS facility of the MP board. For Class 10th, SMS - MPBSE10<space>ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263.
Students can also check MP Class 12 board exam results 2018 here.
Check other education stories here.
- Going to study in the UK? Pay more for visa from December
- Peerless Skill Academy Kolkata to offer healthcare and hospitality courses
- Govt asks colleges, universities to refund fees in case of withdrawal of admission
- Cabinet merges NSDA, NCVT to improve monitoring, assessment of skills sector
- Scrapping MCI may lead to key changes in medical education
- Women journalists attacked in Sabarimala despite police presence
- Huawei just launched a smartphone that can wirelessly charge other phones. Here’s how it works
- UK PM met Ratan Tata as JLR warns on Brexit, diesel: Report
- Gold prices surge to 2-year high on festive demand
- Man Booker Prize 2018: A year of surprises