IGNOU extends admission date for over 150 courses to 15 February
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February. Earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Wednesday extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February.
The earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January. The admission before or on the extended date would not invite any late payment fee and the admission process, including payment is completely online, the university said in a statement.
The IGNOU had also advised aspirants without access to the internet to approach Common Service Centres (CSCs) for the application process.
The university’s tie-up with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology gave students access to the CSCs, which function as delivery points for social welfare schemes, and health care and education services in rural areas to ensure social, financial and digital inclusion.
IGNOU had also announced admissions to its Ph.D and M.Phil programmes for the July 2018 session in regular mode on 21 January.
- Top B-schools see up to 15% rise in salaries from last year
- Govt liberalizes CBSE affiliation norms, says reforms will bring in more transparency
- Govt moots quarterly performance appraisal of top educational institutions
- Going to study in the UK? Pay more for visa from December
- Peerless Skill Academy Kolkata to offer healthcare and hospitality courses
Editor's Picks »
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end
- ArcelorMittal’s Essar Steel acquisition: Who wins, who loses
- UltraTech’s dismal Q2 results darken outlook on cement sector
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December