IGNOU extends admission date for over 150 courses to 15 February
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February. Earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Wednesday extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February.
The earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January. The admission before or on the extended date would not invite any late payment fee and the admission process, including payment is completely online, the university said in a statement.
The IGNOU had also advised aspirants without access to the internet to approach Common Service Centres (CSCs) for the application process.
The university’s tie-up with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology gave students access to the CSCs, which function as delivery points for social welfare schemes, and health care and education services in rural areas to ensure social, financial and digital inclusion.
IGNOU had also announced admissions to its Ph.D and M.Phil programmes for the July 2018 session in regular mode on 21 January.
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies