IGNOU extends admission date for over 150 courses to 15 February
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February. Earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Wednesday extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February.
The earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January. The admission before or on the extended date would not invite any late payment fee and the admission process, including payment is completely online, the university said in a statement.
The IGNOU had also advised aspirants without access to the internet to approach Common Service Centres (CSCs) for the application process.
The university’s tie-up with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology gave students access to the CSCs, which function as delivery points for social welfare schemes, and health care and education services in rural areas to ensure social, financial and digital inclusion.
IGNOU had also announced admissions to its Ph.D and M.Phil programmes for the July 2018 session in regular mode on 21 January.
- Rajasthan board Class 12 result 2018: RBSE Commerce, Science results declared, 87.78% students pass
- CLAT 2018: Supreme Court to hear pleas challenging law entrance exam held on 13 May
- Tamil Nadu Class 10 SSLC result 2018 declared: Girls register over 99% pass percentage in Science
- HBSE Class 10 result 2018 declared: Girls outshine boys, Jind boy Kartik scores 498 marks
- Haryana Board Results 2018: HBSE Class 12 results declared, 63.84% students pass, check results here
Editor's Picks »
- Sterlite protests: DMK, allies call for day-long Tamil Nadu bandh tomorrow
- Vedanta warns of aluminium production cuts on coal curbs
- India-Netherlands ties: Modi welcomes Dutch PM Mark Rutte
- Europe’s biggest fund says Indian bond gloom to last a year
- Lenovo’s profit plunges 69% as PC market remains lifeless