IGNOU extends admission date for over 150 courses to 15 February
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February. Earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Wednesday extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February.
The earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January. The admission before or on the extended date would not invite any late payment fee and the admission process, including payment is completely online, the university said in a statement.
The IGNOU had also advised aspirants without access to the internet to approach Common Service Centres (CSCs) for the application process.
The university’s tie-up with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology gave students access to the CSCs, which function as delivery points for social welfare schemes, and health care and education services in rural areas to ensure social, financial and digital inclusion.
IGNOU had also announced admissions to its Ph.D and M.Phil programmes for the July 2018 session in regular mode on 21 January.
- Panel recommends special grants, autonomy for top stand-alone institutes
- More Indians going abroad for studies, but foreign students aren’t coming in
- Govt may increase retirement age of IIM directors, impose cap on age of chairmen
- Government may set up a regulator to oversee skill education
- CAT 2018 registration begins today: All you need to know about the MBA entrance exam