7th pay commission: Rajasthan college teachers to soon get new pay structure
Rajasthan Higher Education Minister Kiran Maheshwari said Monday that 7th pay commission recommendations would be implemented for college teachers in a couple of days
Jaipur: Rajasthan Higher Education Minister Kiran Maheshwari said Monday that 7th pay commission recommendations would be implemented for college teachers in a couple of days. She made the announcement while addressing a conclave in Jaipur.
She said that popular Dishari App, that provides free study material to those preparing for competitive examinations, has been downloaded by two lakh students.
On this occasion, Maheshwari unveiled Vision Document- 2022, to boost the state’s higher education sector.
She said that Centre has allocated Rs 353 crore under Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan to develop college infrastructure. Development of 100 colleges in the state was done by providing them Rs 2 crore each under the initiative, she added.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.
Editor's Picks »
- Samsung Galaxy A8s launched in China: Specifications, more details on under display camera
- India’s gold smugglers are getting really creative
- Trump team works to insulate China talks from Huawei case
- Higher NPS contribution to cost govt Rs 2,840 crore in 2019-20
- Huawei’s CEO built an empire. How Donald Trump could tear it down
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices
- RBI’s new loan rate math for banks cannot ignore deposits
- Maruti loses speed as PV growth slows amid rising challenges
- Risks emerge for Ramakrishna Forgings, Bharat Forge, Motherson Sumi as heavy-duty trucks face headwinds