UPSC Civil Services (Mains) 2017 exam results declared. Check at upsc.gov.in
UPSC says the roll numbers of the successful candidates are available on the commission's website — www.upsc.gov.in. Interview of the selected candidates is likely to commence from 19 February
New Delhi: The result of the Civil Services (Main) examination was declared on Wednesday by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), an official statement said. The Main examination was conducted between 28 October and 3 November last year.
The Civil Services examination is conducted by the UPSC annually in three stages — preliminary, mains and interview — to select officers for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS), among others.
The roll numbers of the candidates, who cleared the mains examination were made available on the commission's website — www.upsc.gov.in — it said, without mentioning the total number of successful candidates.
Personality test or interview of the selected candidates is likely to commence from 19 February, the UPSC said. The e-summon letter for the personality test of candidates called for interview may be downloaded from the commission's website from 18 January, it said.
The mark sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, would be put on UPSC's website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting the personality tests) and would be available on the portal for a period of 60 days.
- To fill up reserved seats, govt prods IITs to lower cut-off mark for admission
- The returns from education in India’s job market
- PhD mandatory for recruitment of university teachers from 2021-22: Prakash Javadekar
- JAC 10th result 2018: Check jac.nic.in, jharresults.nic.in for Jharkhand matric results today
- RBSE 10th result 2018 declared at rajresults.nic.in, 79.86% students pass, 80% girls pass
Editor's Picks »
- IndiGo remains top airline in India with 41% market share in May
- Will new Brylcreem ads from HUL change male grooming advertising?
- Minority investors divided over changes at ICICI Bank
- How PNB fraud happened? A 162-page report lays bare the lapses
- Bitcoin, ripple prices fall after $32 million stolen from Korean exchange