Noise Play 2: A budget-friendly 4K action camera
There has been a lot of interest in action cameras of late, especially among adventure enthusiasts. And while the GoPro Hero series would be the default choice for many, their 4K-ready variants can set a user back by ₹30,000. For those on a tight budget, the no-frills Play 2 action camera with 4K recording by Gurugram-based start-up Noise (₹9,999) is an affordable option.
Designed like a matchbox, the Noise Play 2 comes with a 16 MP CMOS sensor, supports EIS (electronic image stabilization) to keep video recordings steady, and has a micro HDMI connector that allows users to stream recordings directly from the camera on to a TV screen.
It packs in a 2-inch touch screen, which can be used as a viewfinder and navigator through the various camera settings. Users can access their video recordings and photographs on Android smartphones via the Noise Play 2 app, free for Android users. The camera is also waterproof, up to 30m, with its protective case. For users who want to wear the camera on their heads, Noise is offering an accessories set with mounts and straps for ₹3,999.
- Priya Prakash Varrier, Priyanka Chopra, Sapna Choudhary among 2018’s most Googled personalities
- IndiaCast partners with Thai company JKN Media for content distribution
- Kochi biennale attempts to make India ‘a place beyond belief’
- Google+ shutdown speeds up, new privacy bug affected 52.5 million users
- Isha Ambani wedding not to cost more than $15 million: Sources
Editor's Picks »
- China’s Vivo buys 169 acres land, to invest $559 million in India
- Yes Bank says on track to find CEO Rana Kapoor’s successor within RBI deadline
- IOC to buy back 3% equity shares for Rs 4,435 crore
- Tata Trusts appoints Vijay Singh, Venu Srinivasan as vice chairmen
- MobiKwik appoints new business head for payment gateway