Tech Mahindra Q2 profit jumps over 27%, tops estimates
Tech Mahindra’s net profit was Rs1,064 crore in the three months ended 30 September, compared with Rs836 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a better-than-expected 27.3% rise in second-quarter net profit on Tuesday, as it clocked more deals in the July-September period.
Net profit was Rs1,064 crore ($144.51 million) in the three months ended 30 September, compared with Rs836 crore a year earlier, the Pune-based company said.
Twenty-four analysts on average had expected a quarterly profit of Rs1,004 crore, according to Refinitiv data.
Revenue from operations increased 13.5% to Rs8,630 crore.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed)
- States, PSUs invited to bid for Air India building at Nariman Point
- HDFC Bank Q3 net profit rises 20% to Rs 5,586 crore
- FedEx starts $575 million worker buyout as overseas demand cools
- Facebook faces potential record US fine on privacy violations: Report
- India’s data must be controlled by Indians, not by global corporates: Mukesh Ambani on data colonisation
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies