ICICI Securities Q4 net profit jumps 91% to Rs159 crore
During the quarter, ICICI Securities reported revenue of Rs515 crore, up 35% from Rs381 crore in the year ago period
New Delhi: Investment services firm ICICI Securities on Saturday reported a 91% rise in net profit to Rs159 crore in the fourth quarter of 2017-18, compared to Rs83 crore in the year-ago period. This is the first time the company has declared its results since making a stock market debut earlier this month.
During the quarter, ICICI Securities reported revenue of Rs515 crore, up 35% from Rs381 crore in the year ago period. The company’s board recommended a final dividend of Rs3.90 per equity share of face value of Rs5, taking the total dividend for the year to Rs9.40 per share, against Rs6.36 per share in FY17.
For the full financial year 2017-18, ICICI Securities’ revenue rose 32% to Rs1,859 crore as against Rs1,404 crore in FY17. Net profit increased 65% to Rs558 crore as against Rs339 crore in FY17, the company said in a statement.
“This fiscal the company has registered a robust performance in all its business segments. ISec is well positioned to take advantage of the macroeconomic trends of increasing financialisation and equitisation in household savings,” ICICI Securities MD and CEO Shilpa Kumar said.
- Porsche IPO could value carmaker as high as $81 billion, CFO says
- Netflix earnings will test waters for tech giants after sell-off
- SoftBank’s Masayoshi Son, Saudi’s prince and a $22 billion test
- Sajjan Jindal keen to buy out stressed hydroelectric plants
- Beat the queue at airports, railway stations by being honest in paying income tax
Latest News »
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults
- HUL Q2: Rising input costs face off against healthy demand growth
- Q2 results: DMart finally set to face a reality check
- Temporary staffing: Decent employee additions, margin pressures may sustain
- Gujarat relief for Tata Power, Adani Power underlines sector’s harsh reality