Britannia Industries Q4 profit rises 25% to Rs263 crore
Britannia Industries net profit for the quarter ended 31 March came in at Rs263 crore compared with Rs211 crore in the year-ago quarter
Bengaluru: Packaged-food major Britannia Industries Ltd posted a near 25% rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday, in line with estimates.
Net profit for the quarter ended 31 March came in at Rs263 crore ($38.64 million) compared with Rs211 crore in the year-ago quarter .
Analysts, on average, had estimated a net profit of Rs264 crore, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total revenue from operations rose about 10% to Rs2,538 crore.
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars