Britannia Industries Q4 profit rises 25% to Rs263 crore
Britannia Industries net profit for the quarter ended 31 March came in at Rs263 crore compared with Rs211 crore in the year-ago quarter
Bengaluru: Packaged-food major Britannia Industries Ltd posted a near 25% rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday, in line with estimates.
Net profit for the quarter ended 31 March came in at Rs263 crore ($38.64 million) compared with Rs211 crore in the year-ago quarter .
Analysts, on average, had estimated a net profit of Rs264 crore, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total revenue from operations rose about 10% to Rs2,538 crore.
- Women journalists attacked in Sabarimala despite police presence
- Huawei just launched a smartphone that can wirelessly charge other phones. Here’s how it works
- UK PM met Ratan Tata as JLR warns on Brexit, diesel: Report
- Gold prices surge to 2-year high on festive demand
- Man Booker Prize 2018: A year of surprises