Apollo Micro Systems IPO subscribed 246.64 times on last day
The Apollo Micro Systems IPO to raise Rs156 crore received bids for 1,022,296,950 shares against the total issue size of 4,144,955 shares
New Delhi: The initial public offer (IPO) of Apollo Micro Systems, which caters primarily to the defence and aerospace sectors, was subscribed a staggering 246.64 times so far on the last day of bidding on Friday.
The Apollo Micro Systems IPO to raise Rs156 crore received bids for 1,022,296,950 shares against the total issue size of 4,144,955 shares, data available with NSE till 1630 hours showed.
Apollo Micro Systems on Tuesday raised nearly Rs47 crore from anchor investors. Price band for the offer has been fixed at Rs270-275. Proceeds of the IPO will be used to meet additional working capital, and for other general corporate purposes.
Shares of the company will be listed on NSE and BSE. Aryaman Financial Services Ltd is the book running lead manager to the offer.
Editor's Picks »
- Huawei troubles haunt T-Mobile’s $26.5 billion sprint merger
- The art of #MeToo: Artist Subodh Gupta steps down from Serendipity Arts Festival
- New Facebook bug may have exposed unposted photos
- Reforms not possible by ‘fragile coalitions’: Arun Jaitley
- Railways to equip TTEs with devices to check realtime seat availability
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position