Apollo Micro Systems IPO subscribed 246.64 times on last day
The Apollo Micro Systems IPO to raise Rs156 crore received bids for 1,022,296,950 shares against the total issue size of 4,144,955 shares
New Delhi: The initial public offer (IPO) of Apollo Micro Systems, which caters primarily to the defence and aerospace sectors, was subscribed a staggering 246.64 times so far on the last day of bidding on Friday.
The Apollo Micro Systems IPO to raise Rs156 crore received bids for 1,022,296,950 shares against the total issue size of 4,144,955 shares, data available with NSE till 1630 hours showed.
Apollo Micro Systems on Tuesday raised nearly Rs47 crore from anchor investors. Price band for the offer has been fixed at Rs270-275. Proceeds of the IPO will be used to meet additional working capital, and for other general corporate purposes.
Shares of the company will be listed on NSE and BSE. Aryaman Financial Services Ltd is the book running lead manager to the offer.
Editor's Picks »
- Ransomware, fileless attacks and cold boot give firms the shivers
- VMware: Taking the smart cloud to where data resides
- Internet of Things (IoT) startups that improve efficiency
- Regional languages give Indian startups a voice of their own
- DHFL, IL&FS aftermath: RBI and Sebi join hands to calm volatile markets
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude